Write for us.
We're always looking for people who want to contribute great content for small businesses. If you can write and have an opinion about small business software or ERP systems then reach out to email@example.com to register as a contributor.
All of our content is currently published on the Simpler Software blog.
How it works
It's easy to get started. You'll just need to reach out to us via email and let us know that you're interested.
- Email us and tell us about yourself
- Get access to our blogging platform
- Write your article based on our topics/guidelines (listed below)
- Submit for review
- Work back and forth on feedback
- Once approved, your article will be published
Why people write for us
We're building a product that affects a lot of small businesses around the country. ERP systems are historically complex and expensive. We are working towards change so that even small business owners have the opportunity to use a great, simple cloud ERP solution.
Contributing content means that you are contributing to a community focused on bettering small business, getting an authorship credit, building your own personal brand, proving yourself as a subject matter expert, and getting backlinks to your own content.
Topics and style
We are currently focused on a few general topics based on our customer and reader base. These are a bit vague so there's a lot of options for articles within these spaces. If you aren't sure exactly what you want to write about, reach out and we'll work together.
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Small business leadership and strategy
- Software and technology, relative to small business
When writing your article on one of the topics above, you also must make sure that it follows our guidelines. Content across the internet, especially in the cloud ERP space, has become bloated with spammy articles focusing strictly on SEO gains. We're trying to be different and write simple, unbias, valuable content for small businesses:
- Must be original content
- Provides real value to the reader
- Relaxed, conversational tone
- Clear and concise organization
- No platform or vendor bias